Skip to main content

Getting inspired by Fanaa

I am writing alomst a after a month n half, there were couple of reasons for that, less viewership and got busy with something or the other. Rather than cribbing abt why not writing/posting, I wish to highlight d reason 4 continuing this blog, "which is all about my thoughts" that actually after seeing stunning performance of Aamir in Fanaa yday n his shers, made me to write back again. So for all the Zooni's who r waiting n all the rehaans whoo dont have the power of shayaaris, I m here 2 help them out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ehsaas

Jo rehte hai dil mein juda nahi hote, Kuch ehsaas lafzon se bayan nahi hote.... Yeh hasrat hai dil mein manaye unko kabhi, Ek woh hain kabhi khafa nahi hote..

Vajood

Woh rakhate hain hamko apne khyaalon mein, Yeh baat koi kam to nahin hai. Kahin to hai mera koi vajood ab talak unke saath, Yeh baat soch ke meri aankh ab nam nahi hai !!